Strawberry & Banana smoothie. The garden strawberry (or simply strawberry; Fragaria × ananassa) is a widely grown hybrid species of the genus Fragaria, collectively known as the strawberries. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Is strawberry net worth your money?!
Ingredients of Strawberry & Banana smoothie
- It’s 2 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped strawberries.
- You need 2 tsp of strawberry syrup.
- It’s 1 glass of chilled / room temperature milk.
- It’s of as per taste Sugar.
Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. From Middle English strawbery, strauberi, from Old English strēawberiġe, corresponding to straw + berry. The word for straw was derived from a verbal participle and thus meant "(that which is) strewn", hence the applicability to berries growing on a bush. (UK) IPA(key): /ˈstɹɔːb(ə)ɹi/. When it comes to flavor, home-grown strawberries are hard to beat!
Strawberry & Banana smoothie instructions
- In a grinder put 2 ripe bananas, chopped strawberry, and strawberries syrup. Grind it for few minutes..
- Add milk and again whipped it on whipping mode..
- Pour into a glass..and serve chilled. Very refreshing and energetic drink taste is yummy..
Strawberry definition: A strawberry is a small red fruit which is soft and juicy and has tiny yellow seeds on. Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. strawberry [ˈstrɔ:bərɪ]Существительное. strawberry / strawberries. Any of various low-growing plants of the genus Fragaria of. What's New and Beneficial About Strawberries. Recent studies have examined the total antioxidant capacity (TAC) of strawberries, not only in comparison with other fruits, but also in comparison with.