Nacho cheese Dorito casserole. I just love this wonderful and cheesy casserole. It freezes well and is delicious for all those cheese lovers in your family. I hope you enjoyed the video and.
Ingredients of Nacho cheese Dorito casserole
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, grated.
- It’s 1 of shallot, grated.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 of rotisserie chicken, chopped in small pieces or shredded. (save the other half for a different meal).
- You need 2 can of cream of chicken or mushroom/ or 1 of each.
- You need 1 can of milk, use soup can to measure.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn, if using frozen heat up in same pan the garlic and shallots were in.
- You need 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream, maybe an Extra 1/2c.
- You need 1/4 cup of premade queso dip.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded cheese, divided.
- You need of nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare 1/2 of bag nacho cheese doritos.
- It’s 1/2 of spicy nacho doritos.
- It’s of lettuce.
- You need of tomatoes.
- Prepare of onions.
- You need of Pico de gallo.
- You need of guacamole.
- You need of sour cream.
You can use any flavor Doritos you like, I typically make this dish with the nacho cheese flavored chips. I use a blend of cheddar and jack cheese for this. Doritos Chicken Casserole – nacho cheese Doritos, chicken, and cheese all baked in a delicious casserole! I've made this before and it's so good! · This Dorito casserole is loaded with chicken, cheese, and a whole bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos!
Nacho cheese Dorito casserole instructions
- Heat oil in small skillet. Add shallot and garlic. Cook about 2 minutes, until fragrant..
- Combine soup and milk in LG bowl..
- Add chicken, shallot garlic mix, seasoning, corn, beans, queso, rotel, sour cream, 1/2 shredded cheese to soup mix. Mix evenly..
- Combine both flavors of doritos in LG ziplock bag and crush, using your hands or rolling pin..
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray LG casserole dish with cooking spray..
- Spread 1/2 crushed doritos on bottom of greased dish. Add bean, corn, cheese mixture ontop. Top with other half of crushed doritos and the other half of cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Top with whatever toppings you'd like and enjoy!.
- Remove from oven. Let cool for 5-10 minutes..
Trash food at it's finest, guys! Layered Dorito Casserole has layers of seasoned lean ground beef, salsa, Doritos and loads of cheese to make a snack into a family favorite meal! Whole Corn, Vegetable Oil (Contains One or more of the Following: Corn, Soybean, and/or Sunflower Oil) Doritos tortilla chips with classic nacho cheese flavor. Crush doritos and place in pan. A creamy chicken casserole loaded with Nacho Chips and lots of cheese!