Matzo Broccoli Casserole. It's the tastiest way to get your broccoli. Creamy broccoli casserole that is a great way to get kids to eat their vegetables! If you are going to freeze or refrigerate until later.
Ingredients of Matzo Broccoli Casserole
- Prepare of Casserole.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 pound of Broccoli.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Colby-Monterey jack cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need 4-1/2 ounce of box of Matzo ball mix both packets.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of poultry seasoning.
- You need 1 cups of gravy see my recipe down To the bone Porkchop recipe.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Top vegan-broccoli-casserole recipes just for you. Get your veggies – and love it! From main dishes to sides, we have all the easy + delicious broccoli casserole recipes you need to round out your table. Fix Trisha Yearwood's cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe, from Trisha's Southern Kitchen on Food Network, as a comforting make-ahead meal.
Matzo Broccoli Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°Fahrenheit. Steam the broccoli. Slice the broccoli into small pieces. Season the broccoli with salt and garlic..
- Mix the gravy, broccoli, eggs, cheese and matzo mix. Add to an oven safe pan..
- Melt the butter, add parsley, garlic, onion powder, and breadcrumbs. Then mix well. Add the breadcrumb mixture to the top of the casserole..
- Bake in oven 35-40 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Leftover cooked chicken, broccoli and rice are all used in this comforting casserole. Broccoli and cheddar are a classic pair; their mellow flavors marry in this creamy casserole, a weeknight staple from the kitchen of associate food editor Kellie Evans' mother, Patricia. Casseroles are the perfect weeknight meal and we just happen This cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is the EASIEST meal you'll make all week and is sure. If you like cheesy broccoli, you're going to LOVE this broccoli casserole from Delish.com. We here at Delish love a good casserole.