Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE). Keluarga emak tuh doyan banget makan pete. Mau dimakan mentah sebagai lalapan, atau dicampurkan kedalam masakan, semua akan di hap tanpa ampun. Singapore Seafood Fried Rice Chinese Style Recipe / Resepi Nasi Goreng Seafood/ala Chinese.
Ingredients of Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE)
- You need 500 gr of white rice, dry not mushy rice.
- You need 1 pod of stink bean/petai, peeled and split in 2.
- You need 2 of eggs, make scrambled.
- Prepare 1 pair of liver-gizzard from chicken, cut to taste.
- Prepare 100 gr of shrimp, remove the head and skin.
- It’s 1/4 of big onion, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green onion/leek, sliced thin.
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper and salt.
- Prepare of Chicken flavoring (optional).
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- You need of GROUND SPICES:.
- It’s 2 of red chillis.
- You need 5 of cayenne peppers.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 5 of shallots.
- It’s 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
- You need of SUPPLEMENTARY:.
- Prepare of Kerupuk (crackers).
- Prepare of Lettuce or Cabbage.
- You need of Pickled cucumbers.
Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) is a term used for an experience characterised by a static-like or tingling sensation on the skin that typically. Nasi goreng, fried rice, is easily one of the most famous Indonesian foods. You'll find nasi goreng all over Indonesia, served at both restaurants and commonly from street food carts. During my trip to Jakarta, one evening along Mangga Besar road I stopped for a wonderfully comforting plate of nasi.
Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) step by step
- Saute ground spices and chopped onion until fragrant..
- Put shrimp and liver-gizzard, cook until it changes color and is cooked..
- Add rice, eggs and pete. Stir until well blended..
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, pepper and flavoring. Stir again until all ingredients are well blended and cooked..
- Put the fried rice on a plate and sprinkle with green onion..
- Serve with complementary garnishes (crackers, cabbage, pickled cucumbers).
What to do * Heat olive oil on medium heat. When hot, add minced garlic and shallots until fragrant. * Add clams, shrimps, petai beans, fish balls and Drizzle with fish sauce and fry until the clams open and the shrimps, petai, etc are slightly brown. * Add rice and chili slices. Nasi goreng (English pronunciation: /ˌnɑːsi ɡɒˈrɛŋ/), literally meaning "fried rice" in both the Indonesian and Malay languages, is an Indonesian rice dish with pieces of meat and vegetables added. This fragrant rice dish with chicken, prawns and shredded omelette is the ultimate comfort food for spice lovers. Add the tomato purée, kecap manis, cooked rice and green beans, and stir-fry over Spoon the nasi goreng onto warmed plates.