Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos. Chicken Is Healthy, Versatile And Tasty, As Well As Being Popular With Kids. It's Easy To Understand Why Chicken Is A Family Favourite In Australia. Sauté chicken breast in lightly oiled pan until cooked fully.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos
- It’s 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 bottle of buffalo sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of or more depending on your liking of cooked and peeled shrimp.
- It’s of Shredded Mexican cheese.
- You need of Sour cream.
- It’s of Doritos.
- It’s of Cilantro to garnish if desired.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos. Spread the buffalo chicken on top of the cheese and sprinkle the nachos with diced red bell pepper. Remove the nachos from the oven and top with pickled jalapeños, carrots, and celery. Finally, sprinkle on blue cheese crumbles and serve!
Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos instructions
- Sauté chicken breast in lightly oiled pan until cooked fully. I season mine with onion powder salt and pepper and shred when cooled a bit. Add in cooked shrimp with tails removed, add buffalo sauce and cook about 3 minutes until everything is hot.
- Put the chicken and shrimp mixture on top of Doritos or any taco chips and top with shredded cheese and sour cream. Garnish with cilantro..
- You can add any other topping of your choice but it was amazing as is.
Sheet Pan Nachos, how to make nachos in the oven in four different flavors all on one pan including Shrimp Nachos, Buffalo Chicken Nachos, Loaded, Nachos, and BBQ Nachos. Doesn't get much better than that for the Super Bowl right? Buffalo Chicken Nachos, delicious homemade buffalo nachos loaded with shredded buffalo chicken, carrots, celery, and blue cheese. Homemade blue cheese dressing, homemade buffalo sauce and carrot & celery slaw recipes included! These sheet pan buffalo chicken nachos are cheesy and delicious, and made even better with a generous drizzle of ranch dressing.