Cream Cheese Chicken. This cream cheese chicken is your answer to boring weeknight meals! My family loves these shredded chicken enchiladas with a savory cream cheese filling and green enchilada sauce. These Chicken Cream Cheese Crescents are the perfect appetizers to make for any occasion!
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Chicken
- You need 2 lb of Chicken breast.
- It’s 2 can of Whole kernel sweet corn.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 packages of Cream cheese.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need 3 envelope of Boil in a Bag Rice.
Cheese – who doesn't love it and how delicious it really becomes when it's all melted and gooey? Chicken Cream Cheese Enchiladas are a wonderful dinner for the weeknight. These enchiladas are perfect when you have some leftover cooked chicken. These are a creamy enchilada that isn't too.
Cream Cheese Chicken step by step
- Place the chicken in the crockpot (we used frozen). Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Spoon the can of cream of chicken soup over seasoned chicken. Drain 1 can of corn and add to the crockpot then cook for 6 hours on low. Next, add an 8 ounce block of cream cheese and a second can of corn drained (Add more seasonings when adding the cream cheese and second can of corn). Cook for an additional 30 minutes then stir. The chicken will be so tender it will fall apart easily as you stir. I served it on a bed of rice with broccoli on the side. Easy for busy nights. Enjoy!.
See more ideas about Cream cheese chicken, Yummy food, Cooking recipes. · Chicken breasts stay nice and moist tucked under a blanket of melted cheese. It's extra special to serve but is not. Chicken breasts stuffed with a creamy spinach, parmesan, mozzarella, and cream cheese filling and pan seared to perfection. This Chicken Cream Cheese Chili is so easy! I love a good one-pot meal.