Mom’s Famous Bean Dip. Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, onion, parsley, dill, and seasoned salt in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. This Easy Bean Dip is super easy and flavorful–guaranteed to be a hit at your next gathering.
Ingredients of Mom’s Famous Bean Dip
- Prepare 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 of taco seasoning packet.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of sour cream.
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of jar of any Salsa.
- You need 1 can of Refried beans.
- It’s 1/2 bag of any shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 bag of tortilla chips or Doritos.
- Prepare 1 of small jar or can of Black olives optional.
Mix in package of dry taco seasoning (any kind will do; I usually use Lawry). If you want beans spicier, add other hot stuff! This easy Bean Salad recipe is famous in our house, and for good reason! Quick to make, packed Ever since I can remember, my mom has always made this Mexican Bean Salad recipe for any sort Clearly my family has a thing with beans.
Mom’s Famous Bean Dip step by step
- Brown hamburger meat drain off the grease, then use taco seasoning packet following directions on packet..
- In crockpot or baking dish. Layer all ingredients. Except for the chips..
- I start with the refried beans, then meat mixture, sour cream, Salsas. Top with cheese and back olives.(can see where I did Salsa, then sour cream, it don’t matter).
- Cook on 350 till heated through and cheese has melted(covered with foil)..
- Crockpot- cook on high or low till cheese has melted, place a paper towel between crock pot and lid so water does not get on the food. I use my small crockpot for this..
- Notes- you can mix the sour cream and Salsas together. It does not matter what you start with or if it gets blended. Just as long as you cover The Whole dish, can add more ingredients or use less can add hot peppers, hot sauce. It can be made in 8×8 or 13×9. It will look like a mess… and even when it’s done it will look like a mess but it’s is so good..
- Done! (this is a different picture from the cover, was made at different times and this one was with less ingredients, to show you can use what you have on hand) but when making full recipe and using a small crockpot it will fill it up to the top..
We always eat this bean salad as a dip with tortilla chips. This addition to my mom's bean dip came from my husband's suggestion when we were first married, and I'll be dipped if he didn't But please, oh please, before you make any variations, try my wonderful mom's famous bean dip recipe as is, then report back and tell her how she has changed your life for. This is a family recipe and now I make it for my family. This is called bean dip but in my house it's called moms bean dip , my kids love this. I used this for all kinds of events and parties, bbq , always a big hit and none left.