Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. My family loves these shredded chicken enchiladas with a savory cream cheese filling and green enchilada sauce. Scoop a heaping spoonful of chicken mixture onto tortilla, roll and place into pan with seam side down, repeat until all of the filling is used.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas
- You need 8 oz of brick of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 can of 10 oz enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of 10 oz green chile enchilada sauce.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 cup of cooked shredded chicken.
- You need 4 oz of can diced green chiles.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chile powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 8 of fresh chopped green onions.
- It’s 10 of tortillas.
Flour tortillas are filled with cream cheese, sour cream, and green chilies mixed with chicken. Red chili enchilada sauce coats the enchiladas and gooey cheese tops it all off! Cube chicken and brown in deep skillet. Add the chilies and cream cheese to the pan with the chicken.
Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- preheat the oven to 325°F. spray your baking dish with cooking spray.
- in a big bowl mix together softened cream cheese, sour cream, half one red can of enchilada sauce and can of green chile enchilada sauce and also mix in 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- in a second bowl mix chicken with chile powder, onion powder, green chiles, salt and pepper and half of chopped green onions.
- combine chicken mixture with cream cheese mixture all together and mix well.
- spread other half of can red enchilada sauce on bottom of baking dish.
- place 1 tortilla on sauce in baking dish and spoon in a tenth of filling and rolling up and place seam down in top corner of dish.
- repeat this step till dish is full.
- pour last can of red enchilada sauce over top of enchiladas and sprinkle last cup of cheese over top.
- bake 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- when done spread remaining chopped green onions over top and serve. Enjoy!!!.
Cook until cheese is thoroughly melted. Spoon chicken mixture into tortilla's and roll them up like. Enchiladas come in all different flavors, but this one features a creamy filling of rotisserie chicken, Cheddar cheese, cream cheese and seasoning mix. Then, the casserole is topped with red enchilada sauce and more Cheddar cheese. While your enchiladas are baking, throw together a side salad, rice or beans to complete the meal.