Bean Dip Casserole.
Ingredients of Bean Dip Casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 envelope of Taco seasoning.
- You need 2 packages of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Bean Dip Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Fry ground beef and add taco seasoning following instructions..
- In a 8 x 8 pan, spread cream cheese covering the entire bottom..
- Top cream cheese layer with refried beans, making sure to cover entire pan..
- Top with taco meat..
- Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over the top..
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly..
- Let sit ten minutes before serving. Great when served with chips and all your favorite taco toppings or in a shell burrito style..