Chicken burger. Chicken Is Healthy, Versatile And Tasty, As Well As Being Popular With Kids. It's Easy To Understand Why Chicken Is A Family Favourite In Australia. Coat or marinade chicken thighs and breast to create the perfect filling for juicy burgers.
Ingredients of Chicken burger
- You need 500 g of chicken mince.
- It’s 3 of medium onions (chopped and squeezed).
- Prepare 4 of Chop green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tsp of roasted zeera, crushed with 1tbsp of garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Red chilli flakes 2tsp leveled.
- You need 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Grm msala.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- You need of Besan(2tbsp).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 4 of Burger buns.
- You need of Cheese slices 4.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 2,3 tbsp of Siracha sauce or chilli sauce.
Place a little of the chilli mayo on the bottom burger bun. Place the chicken over the top and spoon the coleslaw over the chicken. Add the pickles, any additional ingredients and the remaining burger lid. These chicken burgers are made with crispy seasoned chicken breast fillets.
Chicken burger step by step
- Pyaz ko kaduksh kar ke uska Pani nichor Lein, phr food processor me chicken qeema me coriander seeds ke ilava sb kuch daal ke mix karein achi trha chopperise krlen.
- Phr end me coriander seeds ko hath se crush kar ke keemy me daal dein aur patties bana lein aur deep fry karein (shellow fry nah krna deep fry krna).
- Ab patties assemble krlen burger buns pe mayo+siracha sauce lagake mix karein aur bun pe lagadein patties rakh ke dusre bun se cover kar ke serve and enjoy.
- Variations: isi recipe ko follow kar ke app chicken drumsticks b bana skty,ice cream ki Jo sticks milti Hain us xe chicken mince chipka kar deep fry karein, meatballs b bana skty isi recipe se, paratha roll me xe meatballs fill kar ke enjoy karein.
I just halve chicken breasts to create two thin steaks – or you can buy chicken breast already cut into steaks at the store. Coat in a seasoned flour (the flour makes it nice and crispy), pan fry until golden then top with cheese to melt. In a large bowl, combine chicken, paprika, garlic, and green onions, and season with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Sometimes you're just craving a burger, but want a healthier version that doesn't sacrifice the juicy, delicious taste.