Veggie Salad Tart. To make pastry crust: combine flour, salt, herbs, olive oil with fork. Veggie Puff Pastry Tart – This Veg Tart Recipe Idea is so easy and simple to follow! Serving suggestions: Serve with green salad and roasted new potatoes.
Ingredients of Veggie Salad Tart
- You need 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil/thyme.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of cold water.
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare 2-3 of carrots.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- You need 1 of Chinese eggplant.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste.
- You need leaves of Fresh basil.
- It’s of Balsamic glaze.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
These easy salad recipes are perfect for lunches, summer cookouts, and dinner parties! Salad recipes are my favorite way to showcase vibrant, in-season produce – fruits and veggies that are so. This hearty salad is a vegetarian meal that won't weigh you down and comes together in next to no time. Pair it with a few thick slices of crusty bread to round things out, or don't, if that's not your thing.
Veggie Salad Tart step by step
- To make pastry crust: combine flour, salt, herbs, olive oil with fork. Add water and mix until crumbly. Knead a couple minutes. Roll out and press into greased tart pan. Prick all over with fork. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Take out and cool..
- Peel carrots and cut in half and then use peeler to make long flat ribbons. Do the same with zucchini and eggplant. Soak ribbons in water for 3-5 minutes to soften so they curl and bend without snapping..
- Spread tomato paste over tart shell. Top with basil leaves and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Take carrot, zucchini and eggplant ribbon and curl tightly and keep adding while starting in Center of tart. Spiral out to edge until entire tart is filled. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with pink salt and ground pepper..
- Bake at 350F for approximately 40 minutes. Cool on rack 5 minutes. Remove from pan onto cutting board slice into 8 wedges with very sharp knife after allowing people to ooh and ahh over your masterpiece. Drizzle with more balsamic glaze and sprinkle with freshly shaved basil or parsley..
These tart is stuffed with winter veggies and perfect to serve as an easy week-night dinner, a Perfect as an appetizer or a main course this veggie tart is busting with the best flavors of winter. With your hands, form small balls of dough and work the dough into the muffin tray cavities to form tart shells. Impress your guests with these beautiful and delicious vegan salads that are easy to make! Beet Salad Tart: I usually prefer to cook and eat things that don't require loads of forethought and time, but sometimes the end result is totally worth it. Though not something that you can just whip up one.