Homemade Salad Dressings – #1 French.
Ingredients of Homemade Salad Dressings – #1 French
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup (organic, if possible).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown or turbinado sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, pressed.
Homemade Salad Dressings – #1 French instructions
- Combine all ingredients in an airtight jar, screw the lid on tight and dance the conga with it! It should emulsify nicely and give you a dark-orange thick fluid which will make any lettuce go "oh la lá"!.
- Refrigerate until used, shake it vigorously if necessary before serving..