Radish Parantha. furthermore, before discussing about the radish paratha recipe, i want to finally, do check my other indian paratha recipes collection and indian roti recipes collection. particularly, lachha paratha, aloo. Mooli paratha recipe with step by step photos. Mooli ka paratha is a popular Punjabi whole wheat flatbread stuffed with spiced grated radish.
Ingredients of Radish Parantha
- You need 1 of radish grated and squeeze.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 3 tsp of Coriander leaves Chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour dough.
- You need as needed of oil.
I already have a stuffed version of mooli paratha. But this is an easier way of adding the grated radish while making. Radish has lot of health benefits and stuffed radish paratha is one way to include radish in our diet. The advantage of stuffed parathas is that you do Radish Paratha recipe.
Radish Parantha instructions
- In a bowl add radish, Coriander leaves and all spices mix well.and keep aside.now heat tava.take small ball from dough and roll it.fill it with radish filling and close from all the sides.roll it again.cook it on hot tava from both the sides by applying oil.cook till golden brown and crispy.serve hot with curd..
Radish paratha recipe a quick and easy paratha made with grated radish and mixed spices. I have already tried stuffed radish paratha but this version amma makes is a quick and easy. The post Mooli Paratha: Radish Stuffed Flatbread appeared first on The Steaming Pot. But i love to make paratha with radish rather than adding them in sambar. Here comes the recipe for mooli ka paratha/radish paratha.