Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad. Cooked macaroni is tossed with your favorite Italian dressing, then marinated overnight, for a creamy tuna-mac salad with loads of flavor. I had high hopes for this salad because of the marinating process. But in the end it wasn't too much different than any other macaroni salad.
Ingredients of Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad
- It’s 1 of pack/box Pasta.
- It’s 1 can of tuna.
- Prepare 1 can of peas.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- You need To taste of Green olives.
- Prepare To taste of Salami or similar sandwich meat.
- It’s To taste of Cheddar cheese cubes.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Miracle whip or Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Pickle relish.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Pepper.
This cooking video will show you how easy and simple it is to make tuna macaroni salad at home. This delicious macaroni salad can be prepared during any day. Tuna Macaroni salad is satisfying dish all on its own, but is also the perfect side dish to complement a summer picnic or potluck. This salad has it all Tuna Macaroni Salad is quick and easy to make, even with all the fresh ingredients.
Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad step by step
- Boil pasta to soften noodles. Drain and set aside to cool. Meanwhile, Chop or Dice onion, olives, salami, & cheese..
- Drain tuna & peas and Combine with chopped ingredients in a medium mixing bowl..
- Add in all remaining Seasoning & Condiment ingredients and mix well to coat evenly..
- Enjoy as a side, a salad, or a snack!.
The tuna and hard boiled eggs make it hearty enough to enjoy on. Macaroni-shaped pasta is tailor-made for salads because it won't fall apart when mixed up with other ingredients. Try other short, sturdy pastas for picnics or Everyone loves the hot version of tuna noddle casserole (the one with the potato chips crumbled on top), but this tuna-macaroni salad, its. Fast lunch – Party Platters – Dine-In – Takeout. subs. All go combos served with a fountain soda & your choice of small chips, macaroni salad, fruit, soup or potato italian sausage tossed with sauteed peppers & onions on a toasted hoagie, topped with sriracha aioli.