Corn dog muffins. Corn Dog Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Corn Dog Muffins are sweeping the nation! Not really, but if you have kids in the house, you're likely For the mini corndog muffins, fill mini muffin tins about halfway, then cut a small, round slice of hot.
Ingredients of Corn dog muffins
- It’s 2 box of jiffy corn bread mix.
- It’s 4 of hot dog.
- Prepare 1 of milk and eggs follow recipe on box.
- You need 1 of optional list: one can creamed corn for corn cake dog muffins..more moist or you can use 1 tbs veg. oil.you can also add 1tbs honey if u like yours sweeter.
These Cornbread Muffins are made with creamed corn so they truly taste of corn and are more moist than traditional. Regular corn dogs or corn dog bites are deep fried. Corn Dog Muffins are baked, and they're so much better anyways. Cornbread with a few chunks of hot dog and some cheese mixed in.
Corn dog muffins instructions
- preheat oven 400°F or as stated on box.
- spray pan with non stick spray.
- mix ingredients as box states..
- mix in optional ingredients if adding any.
- pour muffin pan half full in each..
- cut hot dog so u have four slices for each muffin or one for mini muffin.
- bake for about 15 minutes.
See more ideas about Recipes, Cooking recipes, Food. Corn dog muffins are perfect for lunch, an afternoon snack or a party appetizer! Made with Jiffy cornbread mix so they're easy to throw together and taste amazing! TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – These tender & sweet cornbread muffins are the perfect side to any Southern barbecue or Southwestern-style dish. The original Mini Corn Dog Muffins!