Wonton-style ravioli. Get the recipe for Laurent's Burrata Ravioli with Orange and Sage. When you think of homemade pasta, everything from rolling pins to pasta sets come to mind. Although the process of making your own custom pasta seems drawn.
Ingredients of Wonton-style ravioli
- Prepare 8 of wonton shells.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Prepare 3 oz of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 slice of tomato.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 pinch of salt.
When ready to cook ravioli, bring large pot of salted water to a boil. Lower heat to a simmer, give the water a good. Over time, wontons have evolved and spread from Northern China throughout the country and beyond. Traditionally prepared during the Winter Solstice Festival, they were cooked in chicken broth until.
Wonton-style ravioli step by step
- Brown beef, cooking to 155°F. Season with cumin, black pepper, salt, and garlic powder..
- Cut slice of tomato, and dice. Take 4 oz of cream cheese and, in bowl, fold in beef and tomato..
- Scoop mixture into wonton shells, use water to seal sides together..
- Bring oil to 350°F. Drop wontons into oil, and cook for 90 seconds..
A step-by-step guide to making two delicious dishes with one simple recipe. Play or pause the video as needed for ingredients and instructions. Arrange wonton skins on work surface. A wide variety of ravioli wonton options are available to you Done. Add this video to your web page.