Roasted Vegetables On Rosemary Skewers. Skew the vegetables onto your rosemary through the holes you made in the SAME direction as the leaves go. Vary the vegetables in any order of your choice. Place on lined sheet and add seasonings to taste.
Ingredients of Roasted Vegetables On Rosemary Skewers
- You need 11 of Fresh sprigs of rosemary.
- Prepare 5 of Baby white potatoes.
- Prepare 10 of Mini heirloom tomatoes.
- You need 3 of White mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of Orange bell pepper.
- You need 1 of White onion.
- It’s 1 of Chopstick/stick.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Seasonings of choice, such as garlic powder, black pepper, chili powder, etc..
These individual baked camemberts are perfect with skewered seasonal vegetables to dip into the oozy soft cheese. Skewering the vegetables with rosemary stalks imparts a lovely aroma through the vegetables. This quick starter is easy to make. These roasted root vegetables, flavored with fresh rosemary, just may be the stars of the meal.
Roasted Vegetables On Rosemary Skewers step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet..
- Wash your vegetables and rosemary sprigs..
- Cut the vegetables into pieces of relatively the same size. Cut the potatoes into fours, the tomatoes in half, the mushrooms into fours, and the bell pepper and onion into uniform square pieces of relative size to the other vegetables. Feel free to omit/add vegetables as you prefer..
- Run the chopstick through your vegetables (slowly) so that you have a hole to run the rosemary through..
- Skew the vegetables onto your rosemary through the holes in the SAME direction as the leaves go. Vary the vegetables in any order of your choice..
- Place on lined sheet and add seasonings to taste. Roast in the oven, uncovered, for 35 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for at least 10 minutes..
Not only is this recipe easy, healthy and delicious, but there's also a Chop up the rosemary and stir some into each bowl of vegetables. Lightly coat two large baking sheets with cooking spray and divide the. A classic roast vegetable side dish. This video recipe details each step of the process while sharing helpful cooking tips. Skewer the vegetables by alternating between red onion, zucchini, and the different colored bell pepper.