Stuffed squid soup. Stuffed squid recipe- mực nhồi thịt. How to make Thai tom yum soup – Marion's Kitchen. Stuff the squid tubes with the remaining pork mixture, securing the ends of the squid tubes with a toothpick.
Ingredients of Stuffed squid soup
- It’s 4 of medium size squids.
- It’s 3 of shitake mushrooms.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 of roll of glass noodles.
- It’s 150 g of minced meat.
- It’s 2 tsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of knorr cube (veg flavour).
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger powder.
Thai people love seafood and spices and this dish is typical of a spicy Thai The squid is stuffed with seasoned pork meat and steamed to cook it gently then served in a spicy soup. Stuffed squid (Turkish: Kalamar dolması) is a generic name for meals made of olive oil, Spanish onion, garlic, rice, tomatoes, salt, black pepper, mint leaves, parsley, squid and tomato juice. It is mostly popular in Turkey and Greece. This stuffed squid recipe from Jamie Oliver's book, Jamie Cooks Italy, is a super-impressive weekend meal for friends.
Stuffed squid soup instructions
- Chopped the 1/2 of the carrot and all the mushrooms into mini cubes sizes and put in the minced meat. Then sliced the other 1/2 of the carrot..
- Cut the glass noodles, then mix it into minced meat together with all the seasonings (except knorr cube). Leave the minced meat aside for 20 mins..
- Cleaned and washed the squids, then stuffed in the minced meat..
- Boil 1.2 litres of water and put in the knorr cube once boiled..
- Once the cube is fully dissolved, place in the carrots for 10 mins..
- Then put in the stuffed squids for 10- 15minutes and then garnish it with the spring onions..
Ready in an hour and served with tomato spaghetti, it's a surefire crowd-pleaser! Squid stuffed with succulent rice and baked in a spicy tomato sauce. Stuff the squid with the rice mixture and seal ends with wooden picks. Place squid in the prepared baking dish. Warm Soup.a good welcome after a hard day's work or school.