Roasted vegetables and chorizo. Our easy chorizo risotto recipe makes a healthy, make ahead freezer meal and is just perfect defrost for an easy family meal another day. Stir roasted vegetables and parmesan through. Serve with vegetables or salad if liked.
Ingredients of Roasted vegetables and chorizo
- You need of Chorizo sausage.
- Prepare Half of a large onion.
- You need 1 of small potato.
- It’s Half of a pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Table spoon of paprika.
- You need 1 table spoon of olive oil.
Give it a stir and roast until the vegetables are soft but still have some crunch to them. Season with salt & pepper to your liking. When the veggies are ready, mix with couscous and serve! The post Roasted Vegetable Couscous with Chorizo appeared first on HappyFoods Tube.
Roasted vegetables and chorizo instructions
- Chop all ingredients to about 1cm square (1/2 inch) and add to a suitable sized bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, and paprika and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Cook at 200c for 15 mins, stir the ingredients and cook for a further 15mins or until the potatoes are cooked.
Roasted Vegetables with Mexican Chorizo is a potpourri of root vegetables roasted with onion, peppers and Mexican Chorizo. It is a relatively easy dish to make but does require a lot of chopping, something that I enjoy doing. There is really very little to this vegetable & chorizo soup recipe, in terms of both effort and ingredients, and yet it's one of the most flavorful soups I've ever made. Roasting brings out the best flavors of the vegetables and they need very little embellishment beyond that. Chop the fennel, carrots, parsnips, red pepper and celery into bite sized pieces.