Poached eggs on sourdough. Mashed avocado on sourdough bread with poached eggs is a healthy, and very tasty breakfast option. Cook longer for a firmer egg. Remove with a slotted spoon, rest on a paper towel to absorb any excess water.
Ingredients of Poached eggs on sourdough
- It’s of Sourdough bread (1-2 slices).
- It’s of Eggs (2-4).
- Prepare of Swiss Cheese (one slice per piece of bread).
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Dried Dill.
- It’s of Dried cilantro.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Crushed dried hot pepper.
Poached eggs have a great sense of indulgence about them, so if you're looking for something that is as good on the eye as it is for your tastebuds, add a… A deliciously runny poached egg on top of garlic sourdough toast and roasted cherry tomatoes. Poached egg and tomatoes on toast – this can become your favorite breakfast. Quick to make dropped egg with roasted balsamic tomatoes on sourdough toast, a super healthy and delicious combination. Poached eggs Bring a medium shallow saucepan of water and vinegar to the boil.
Poached eggs on sourdough step by step
- Butter bread, lightly add seasonings, split cheese slice in half and divide evenly on bread. Broil until cheese is melted.
- Poach eggs (2 per slice of bread).
- Place poached eggs on top of bread, lightly re-season the eggs, break yolk and serve..
Break egg into a small dish. Reduce the heat, to the water, to a simmer. To serve, smear smash on toasted sourdough and top with two poached eggs. To make my Poached Egg and Avocado on Sourdough with Jarlsberg Cheese, first start by finely shredding enough Jarlsberg Cheese to be When you break into the egg, the warm egg yolk drips down to the creamy avocado and crisp sourdough toast creating goodness that I wish for everyone. Pop under the grill for a few minutes until golden and bubbling.