Poached eggs with cut spinach and onions. Poached eggs are a beautiful thing. The whites are just firm enough on the outside to contain an oozy, golden yolk in a round little egg package. Polenta Bake with Caramalized Onions and Spinach.
Ingredients of Poached eggs with cut spinach and onions
- Prepare 2 of small spinach leaves.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s of Boiled water.
- It’s Half of onion.
- Prepare of (Optional)Small amount of salt.
- Prepare of Alot of care!
- You need of (Optional)bacon bits.
- You need of (Optional)Small amount of pepper.
Add fresh spinach leaves and lightly cook them, just until slightly wilted. Why Spinach is Good for You Good Cheap Eats – plus a round up of easy spinach recipes, including Skillet Poached Eggs). Highly nutritious, full of antioxidants as well as iron and calcium, spinach is a favorite in my kitchen, especially thanks to its versatility to be served cooked or fresh.
Poached eggs with cut spinach and onions instructions
- Cut the spinach on a cutting board as big or small as you want it..
- Cut one small section of your onion and cut it until it is small (not too small).
- Get your egg out and start to boil some of your water for about 20 mins or less(or just until it starts to boil -_).
- Crack and put your egg in a large spoon measuring cup or and item that you can poach you egg with.(like a shoe
- Once your egg is done put is on a plate and put the onions on first. Make sure to spread the onions around the egg too..
- After you put the onions down put the spinach on the egg..
- After the spinach is on the egg you can put any other spices or decorations on the meal if you like..
- The congrats! your done! Now time to eat. Hope you guys enjoy your meal!
- Nothin to see here…. just an extra
Finishing the eggs with torn dill and parsley adds fresh flavor and makes for a gorgeous presentation. Serve with warm, fluffy pita or naan for sopping up every last bit of the spicy tomato sauce. Poached Egg with Sauteed Spinach for Two. Add the spinach and season with salt and pepper. (If you want, you can blanch and shock your spinach first which does affect the keller cuts the flyaway whites off with scissors his poached eggs are…perfectly & individually tailored as you would expect. The sunny egg yolks seep from ivory whites onto a bed of emerald spinach, creating a picture-perfect work of art.