Poached egg on sriracha mayo, Toasted bagel and Korean spinach. Poached eggs are a beautiful thing. The whites are just firm enough on the outside to contain an oozy, golden yolk in a round little egg package. This is an excellent, spicy, quick-and-easy breakfast.
Ingredients of Poached egg on sriracha mayo, Toasted bagel and Korean spinach
- It’s 1 pack (250 g) of spinach.
- It’s of Spinach seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soysauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground garlic.
- It’s of Sriracha mayo.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- It’s of 1 poached egg.
- Prepare of 1 bagel (toasted).
Crack each egg into its own ramekin or small bowl, being careful not to break the yolk. Working one egg at a time, slowly lower the lip of the ramekin just under the surface until the hot water gently fills the ramekin. Eggs can easily be frozen, but instructions vary based on the egg's physical state. Hard-boiled egg yolks are mashed with mayonnaise, Sriracha, Dijon mustard, lime juice High-quality store-bought mayo would work fine too.
Poached egg on sriracha mayo, Toasted bagel and Korean spinach instructions
- Blanched your Spanish in boiling water for 30 seconds then drained and squeezed water out..
- Mix the seasoning sauce together and then mix with your spinach.
- Toasted your bagel and poached your. Mix mayonnaise and sriracha sauce together to make sriracha mayo..
- Place your bagel, then Korean spinach, poached egg and sriracha mayo ontop. It’s so so good!!.
Click here to see more of Prensky's deviled egg. The sunny egg yolks seep from ivory whites onto a bed of emerald spinach, creating a picture-perfect work of art. You'll love this poached egg recipe. The protein from the eggs and the fiber from the toast work together to satisfy hunger and curb those afternoon cravings. For more poached egg themed recipes you might like: Soft Poached Eggs, Sweetcorn Frittas & Crispy Bacon.