My poached egg recipe. Poached eggs are a beautiful thing. The whites are just firm enough on the outside to contain an oozy, golden yolk in a round little egg package. Poached eggs are a delicious, easy, healthy breakfast recipe.
Ingredients of My poached egg recipe
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of Coriander.
- You need of Toast.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of water.
Top off with more cold water if needed until the eggs are cool. Perfect poached eggs – the type you get for breakfast in smart hotels and restaurants – can look impressive but if you master a few simple techniques, you can achieve the same results at home. What you're looking for is a smooth, not wispy, ball of tender egg white enveloping a soft yolk that gently. Poaching eggs is a healthy way to prepare eggs, since you don't need butter or oil to cook with.
My poached egg recipe instructions
- First thing first cracking the egg put it in a bowl (be careful not to break the yolk) in a cooker put some water and turn on the heat let the water get hot until it poaching (not boiling)..
- The egg from the bowl in to the poaching water, Put the heat on low, wait for 3 minutes until all the white is cooked..
- In a pan put some olive oil let the oil get hot, put the toast bread, season it, let the bread get some brown color..
- Plat the egg over the bread as shown above
- Season the dish, some coriander may give a nice flavour to the egg..
Poached eggs can be eaten as they are, on salads or bread or made into eggs Benedict. The perfect poached egg will have a. Discover poached egg recipes to use on salads, soups, vegetables, and more at Bon Appétit. When isn't a poached egg appropriate? We can't think of a single time we don't want one, from breakfast to dinner and everything in between.