Miso Soup with Spinach and Poached Egg.
Ingredients of Miso Soup with Spinach and Poached Egg
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of Spinach.
- Prepare 600 ml of Japanese dashi stock.
- Prepare 1 of Miso.
Miso Soup with Spinach and Poached Egg step by step
- Boil some water in a saucepan, and make the dashi stock with bonito flakes. Chop the spinach finely and add it to the saucepan. Break the eggs into the saucepan too..
- Put the lid on, and let it simmer over low heat until the egg whites harden. Add the miso and transfer to serving bowls..
- Miso Soup with New Onions and Potatoes..
- Sweet Potato Soup. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154950-%EF%BC%8Adelicious%EF%BC%8Abasic-sweet-potato-soup%EF%BC%8A.