Quick Delicious Soba Noodles with Soft-Poached Eggs.
Ingredients of Quick Delicious Soba Noodles with Soft-Poached Eggs
- Prepare 2 of servings Soba noodles (dried or boiled).
- Prepare 2 of Soft poached eggs.
- You need 1 of Japanese leek.
- It’s 2 of servings Mentsuyu.
- Prepare 1 of Shichimi spice.
Quick Delicious Soba Noodles with Soft-Poached Eggs instructions
- Use storebought hot spring eggs (onsen eggs), or make them using other COOKPAD recipes. It's quick and convenient to make soft set poached eggs in the microwave. Heat up some mentsuyu (noodle dipping sauce) seasoned as you like. If you're using dried noodles, boil them first （don't over-boil.）.
- Put the cooked soba noodles into a noodle bowl with hot Japanese noodle dipping sauce. Place the hot spring egg on top, add finely chopped leek and it's done! Season with shichimi spice to taste..