Chicken casserole. Go quick and easy with our best chicken casserole recipes. That's just one of the reasons we love these chicken casseroles—the others being they're super. Chicken casseroles are tasty, easy to prepare and freeze well for future meals.
Ingredients of Chicken casserole
- You need 3 cups of cooked diced chicken( I used a 22 oz bag of thawed Tyson.
- Prepare of Diced grilled and ready chicken breast found in freezer section).
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped celery.
- You need 1 can of drained french green beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of can sliced water chestnuts chopped up or leave whole.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- You need 1/2 cup of slivered almonds.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of french fried onions.
Let your casserole cool completely and then cover Chicken and Rice Casserole is the epitome of a casserole. Chicken casseroles are the perfect dinner, easy to prepare and delicious too. Looking for a warming chicken dinner? Easy Chicken Casserole is the PERFECT throw-together weeknight dinner recipe.
Chicken casserole step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine all except fried onions and place in baking dish.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Then top with fried onions and bake for about 8 minutes more.
These delicious chicken casseroles are going to be new family favorites, if they aren't already! A homemade verde sauce will take your enchiladas to the next level. chickencasserole Chicken Casserole, chicken casserole recipes, chicken chorizo casserole. Chicken Chorizo And Chili Beans Casserole. This is the most warming casserole you can ever have. This chicken casserole is a blend of cooked chicken, rice and broccoli, all tossed together in a creamy cheese sauce then baked to perfection.