easy chocolate cookies. Easy, gluten-free chocolate almond macaron cookies make a tasty afternoon treat with a cup of Dense, fudgey chocolate cinnamon cookies are a wonderful collision of flavors and textures, and will. You can make them small and sandwich them with frosting or make them large and serve them with ice cream. There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies.
Ingredients of easy chocolate cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
These easy chocolate chip cookies only require a few ingredients! No baking powder or baking And while I love fancy cookies, sometimes I just want easy chocolate chip cookies. Go on, enjoy a deliciously warm, chewy cookie with your next cuppa. By Sophie Godwin – Cookery writer.
easy chocolate cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit..
- Grease 2 baking sheets with butter (or spray)..
- Put the confectioners' sugar into a medium bowl and set aside..
- In another medium bowl, stir together the four, cocoa, baking powder, and salt..
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter and sugar for about 3 minutes (until creamy). Make sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl!.
- Add one egg to the bowl and beat until blended. Then, add the second egg..
- Add the flour mixture. Mix on low speed until blended..
- Using a tablespoon, scoop up a rounded spoonful of dough..
- Roll the dough into a ball using your hands..
- Roll the ball in the confectioners' sugar until covered..
- Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet..
- Space each ball of dough about 2 inches apart..
- Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes, until crackled and puffed..
- Enjoy! (:..
- these are very easy, chocolatey, rich, but very fast to make when you want something easy and fast to please a guest. I've made these twice and everyone kept eating them. they go fast..