Gluten Free Fluffy Pancakes.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Fluffy Pancakes
- It’s 1 c of gf flour with xanthan gum added*.
- Prepare 3 t of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 t of salt.
- You need 1-2 T of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 c of milk. Add a splash more if necessary.
- Prepare 1-2 T of melted butter, cooled before added to wet ingredients.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 t of vanilla.
- Prepare of Butter for cooking.
Gluten Free Fluffy Pancakes step by step
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix wet ingredients in another bowl. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix gently until fairly smooth..
- Melt butter for cooking in pan, pour 1/4 c pancakes, and cook pancakes until bubbly then flip and cook another minute or 2..
- This photo shows some boysenberry syrup but Real maple syrup is my fave!.