Ken Hom’s take on Thai red curry. Ken Hom's thai red pork curry. Ken Hom's Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables With Broccoli, Asparagus, Pak Choi, Baby Corn, Peanut Oil, Shallots, Red Chili, Fish Sauce, Water, Oyster Sauce, Sugar, Salt. Ken Hom's classic crispy pork takes time to prepare but demands no great skill.
Ingredients of Ken Hom’s take on Thai red curry
- Prepare 900 g of boneless Chicken thighs.
- You need 400 g of Bamboo shoots.
- You need 7 of Lime leaves.
- You need 4 tbsp of Red curry paste.
- It’s 500 ml of Chicken stock.
- It’s of Jasmine rice.
- You need 200 g of shallots (sliced).
- You need 2 tbsps of fish sauce.
- You need 5 of red Thai chillies.
- Prepare of Ground nut oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
A Thai favourite, created by chef Ken Hom. Be sure to use plenty of ginger, garlic, coconut milk and Thai basil leaves. Add the Thai green curry paste, fish sauce, sugar and coconut milk. Ken Hom is known more for Chinese food and a wok style of cooking but this cookery book is great because it "westernises" Thai food without completely neutering it.
Ken Hom’s take on Thai red curry step by step
- Cut the chicken into 2.5cm wide strips.
- Add the ingredients to the pan.
- Serve with rice.
Green curry, red curry, Massaman curry, spicy stir fries, vegetable dishes, noodle recipes and more. he gives straightforward directions. Cook up a storm in the kitchen with Ken Hom's curried chicken with peppers recipe. It's the perfect saucy dish to ring in Chinese New Year. In a bowl, combine the chicken, egg white, cornflour and a little salt. Forget ordering takeaway and make your own Thai red curry at home.