Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste. Subscribe to my channel and press the bell button to get notifications every time I post a new recipe. Many soups combine Thai curry with coconut milk since the milk adds richness and tempers the spiciness of the paste. Probably the most common use for Thai curry paste is in curries and stews.
Ingredients of Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste
- You need of
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp. of Lemongrass.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Galangal.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp. of Coriander seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Cumin.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Water.
- It’s 3 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 1 pc. of Shallot.
- It’s 1 pc. of Coriander root.
- It’s 2 pcs. of Small dried red chili.
- You need 4 pcs. of Big dried red chili.
- You need 2 pcs. of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare of
Thai steamed Seafood curry.
- Prepare 7 pcs. of Prawn.
- It’s 1 of whole squid.
- You need 1.5 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 tbsp. of Palm sugar.
- You need 1.5 tbsp. of Fish sauce.
- Prepare 15 g. of Sweet basil.
- It’s 1 pc. of Long red chili.
- It’s 2 pcs. of Kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 1/2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 pc. of Young coconut.
- It’s of Coconut meat.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
If you prefer a curry sauce rather than a. Watch how to make amazing Thai red curry at home in this short recipe video! This vegetable curry is made with common grocery store ingredients. This Thai Red Curry Paste recipe is a RecipeTin Family effort, refined over years with multiple family meals during which we critiqued the latest version.
Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste instructions
- Make curry paste with Blend all ingredients below together.
- Remove coconut meat and cut into pieces •clean prawn and squid •.
- Reduce 1/2 cup of coconut milk then add curry paste fried together then add more 1/2 cup of coconut milk •seasoning palm sugar + fish sauce •Add seafood and add last 1/2 cup of coconut milk fried together until cooked •.
- Add young coconut meat +sweet basil + long red chili +kaffir lime leaves + Eggs and mix well until cooked • put sweet basil in bottom of coconut and add all curry put prawn and squid on top for presentation • Steam for 5 mins for more coconut flavour • Garnish with Kaffir lime leave + red chili and coconut milk • Done..!!
A Thai Red Curry Paste that's totally doable by any home cook that makes a Thai Red Curry that rivals those served by the best Thai restaurants in. Add scallion whites and red curry paste and sauté one minute. Add shrimp and garlic, season I love Thai & seafood but my husband does NOT! He's away on business this week so I'm really looking I made this with using "Thai red curry simmering sauce" It has all the ingredients already mixed for you. A flavorful Thai red curry shrimp with coconut milk!