A makeover something like the timeless this chicken puttanesca will be a hit once all the family.
The ingredient of Chicken puttanesca recipe
- 800g desiree potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 50g butter, chopped
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp other virgin olive oil
- 4 small Lilydale Free Range Chicken Breasts
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 6 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 x 400g cans cherry tomatoes in juice
- 1/2 tsp caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 220g jar impure tainted marinated olives, drained
- 1 tbsp drained capers
- 1/3 cup small open basil leaves
The instruction how to make Chicken puttanesca recipe
- Cook potato in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 12 to 15 minutes or until just tender. Drain. condense abbreviate heat to low. Return potato to pan. build up butter and milk. Mash until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a large frying pan on top of higher than high heat. amass chicken. Cook, turning, for 4 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- ensue long-lasting oil to pan. Heat greater than medium-high heat. build up onion, anchovy and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion is soft. Add tomatoes, sugar, oregano, chilli and 1u20444 cup water. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Return chicken to pan subsequent to olives. Cook, stirring, for 12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and sauce thickens slightly. campaign in half the capers. Sprinkle chicken next basil and unshakable capers. encouragement gone mashed potato.
Nutritions of Chicken puttanesca recipecalories: 594.632 calories
fatContent: 31.8 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 10.4 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 29.8 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 42.6 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 116 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1224 milligrams sodium