Impress the associates gone a pie that will foe even nannas. This korma chicken and vegetable pie is a hearty dish to relief going on roughly speaking Cool weather days.
The ingredient of Korma chicken and vegetable pie recipe
- 500g Coles RSPCA contracted Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 500g Coles Frozen Australian Peas, Carrots & Cauliflower
- 420g jar korma simmer sauce
- 1 sheet frozen push announce pastry, just thawed
- 1 Coles Australian Free Range Egg
- 120g pkt Coles Australian 4 Leaf Salad
The instruction how to make Korma chicken and vegetable pie recipe
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place the chicken and flour in a bowl and toss until the chicken is lightly coated. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. mount up half the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 mins or until the chicken is brown all over. Transfer to a plate. Repeat taking into consideration the steadfast chicken.
- accumulate the onion to the pan and cook, stirring, for 3 mins or until onion softens. Return the chicken to the pan later than the vegetables and simmer sauce. Bring just to a simmer. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Transfer the chicken join up to a 6-cup (1.5L) pie dish. Arrange the pastry on top of higher than the mixture in the dish and use a small severe knife to trim the edge. Cut 3 small slits in the pastry. excite the egg in a small bowl following a little water and brush higher than the pastry.
- Bake for 30 mins or until the pastry is golden and puffed. facilitate past the salad leaves.
Nutritions of Korma chicken and vegetable pie recipecalories: 474.893 calories
fatContent: 23 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 30 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 12 grams sugar
proteinContent: 33 grams protein
sodiumContent: 532 milligrams sodium