Made from pizza dough, these calzones have a chicken mince, pesto and sun-dried tomato filling and are ready in just 30 minutes.
The ingredient of Chicken pesto calzones recipe
- 1 tbsp other virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 400g chicken mince
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- 1/3 cup drained semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 x 250g packets blithe pizza dough
- 1 cup grated pizza cheese
- Olive oil spray
- Salad, to support (see note)
The instruction how to make Chicken pesto calzones recipe
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray taking into consideration baking paper.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on top of higher than medium-high heat. grow onion. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until just softened. Add mince. Cook, breaking up afterward a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until browned. amass pesto and tomato. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until incensed through.
- Divide dough into 4 equal portions. Roll 1 portion into a 20cm round. Place 1/4 of the cheese and 1/4 of the chicken fusion approximately one half of the round. Fold over dough and roll and pinch edge together to enclose. Place a propos prepared tray. Repeat when permanent dough portions, cheese and chicken mixture. Spray subsequently oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes or until dough is golden and cooked through.
- support calzones later salad.
Nutritions of Chicken pesto calzones recipecalories: 775.316 calories
fatContent: 41.2 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 10.6 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 63.3 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 38.6 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 100 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1657 milligrams sodium