past leeks, mushrooms and a splash of white wine, this one-pot creamy chicken is the ultimate easy dinner for two.
The ingredient of Chicken and leek casserole recipe for two
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 2 (about 700g) chicken marylands, skin in this area
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100g speck, rind removed, cut into 1cm strips
- 125g small button mushrooms
- 1 leek, trimmed, cut into 2cm-thick slices
- 3 fresh thyme sprigs, benefit extra, to assist
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 60ml (1/4 cup) dry white wine
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Massel chicken style liquid addition
- 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream
- Cooked risoni pasta, to support (optional)
The instruction how to make Chicken and leek casserole recipe for two
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C devotee forced. Place the flour in a sealable plastic bag and season. accumulate the chicken and toss until competently coated.
- Heat the oil in a large flameproof dish or deep, ovenproof frying pan greater than medium-high. go to the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- grow the speck, mushroom, leek and thyme to the dish, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until the leek has softened. increase be credited with garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Pour in white wine and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until the wine has shortened and vis-u00d0u00b0-vis evaporated. demonstrate in growth and cream, and bring to the boil. Remove from heat and return the chicken to the pan, skin-side up.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle considering additional supplementary thyme sprigs and relief behind risoni, if desired.
Nutritions of Chicken and leek casserole recipe for twocalories: 889.319 calories
fatContent: 68.5 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 49 grams protein