This easy-to-make chicken satay dish takes on your own ten minutes to prepare and 25 minutes to cook. Youll have dinner on the subject of with reference to the table in no time!
The ingredient of Chicken satay past coconut rice recipe
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets, trimmed, scratchily chopped
- 485g jar Coles Satay Simmer Sauce
- 2 x 150g pkts broccoli & cauliflower florets
- 2 x 250g pkts Uncle Benu2019s Coconut Rice
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Chicken satay past coconut rice recipe
- Spray a large saucepan following olive oil spray and place more than medium heat. Cook the chicken, in 2 batches, turning, for 4 mins or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate.
- increase be credited with the satay sauce and 2 tbs water to the pan. advocate to combine. disquiet in the chicken. cut heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 mins or until the chicken is cooked through.
- accumulate the broccoli and cauliflower to the pan and cook for a supplementary new 3 mins or until the vegetables are just tender.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice following packet directions.
- Divide the rice among serving bowls. pinnacle in the same way as chicken mix and sprinkle with spring onion.
Nutritions of Chicken satay past coconut rice recipecalories: 776.511 calories
fatContent: 39 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 69 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 22 grams sugar
proteinContent: 35 grams protein
sodiumContent: 574 milligrams sodium