This sweet and spicy chicken will have you licking your fingers..
The ingredient of Glazed Chinese chicken
- 1 1/3 cups vivacious soy sauce
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 5 star anise
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 cup Chinese rice wine (or sherry)
- 4cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 6 garlic cloves, just about chopped
- 3kg chicken pieces a propos the bone (see note)
The instruction how to make Glazed Chinese chicken
- count up soy sauces, sugar, star anise, cinnamon, rice wine, ginger and garlic in a large ceramic bowl. amass chicken. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking dish next baking paper. Place chicken in a single enlargement in dish. Cook, basting often, for 50 to 60 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve.
Nutritions of Glazed Chinese chickencalories: 651.036 calories
fatContent: 35 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 11 grams sugar
proteinContent: 69 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 322 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 3586.85 milligrams sodium