Slurp by the side of an Asian classic, afterward thinly sliced chicken breast, filling hokkien noodles and lighthearted spring onion.
The ingredient of Chinese chicken noodle soup
- 250g fresh hokkien noodles
- 400g chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1L Campbells authenticated Soup Base - Chinese
- 2 cups frozen Asian vegetable mixture combination
- 2 green spring onions, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Chinese chicken noodle soup
- Rinse noodles out cold asleep warm water to separate, drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium to large saucepan. Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes until browned. mount up Campbellu2019s authentic true Soup Base-Chinese and bring to the boil. accumulate vegetables and noodles and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
- Ladle soup into bowls. height with green spring onion.
Nutritions of Chinese chicken noodle soupcalories: