Make your own chicken cordon bleu in imitation of this delicious recipe.
The ingredient of Chicken cordon bleu
- 4 Coles RSPCA established chicken breast fillets, halved horizontally
- 50g Coles sow stall find not guilty champagne ham, shaved, from the deli
- 120g omnipotent Ocean Road additional supplementary tasty cheddar, cut into 8 slices
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 20g butter
- 275g pkt Coles amoroso truss tomatoes (see tip)
- 100g baby spinach
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- Mashed potato, to service
The instruction how to make Chicken cordon bleu
- Pound each piece of chicken lightly to flatten. Divide ham and cheddar in the middle of in the midst of half the pieces. summit zenith next steadfast chicken and sandwich together. Dust subsequent to flour and shake off excess. Dip in egg, then breadcrumbs to coat. Chill something like a tray for 15 mins.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C or 180u00b0C fan-forced. Line a baking tray later than baking paper. Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan exceeding medium heat. Cook chicken for 3 mins each side or until golden. Transfer to prepared tray. amass tomatoes to tray. Bake for 5 mins or until chicken is cooked through and tomatoes just softened.
- Wilt spinach in a frying pan over high heat for 1-2 mins. Divide chicken, spinach and tomatoes along with plates, and sprinkle in imitation of cracked black pepper. give support to considering mash.
Nutritions of Chicken cordon bleucalories: 732.774 calories
fatContent: 31.6 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 33.3 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 3 grams sugar
proteinContent: 75.2 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 284 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 649 milligrams sodium