Baked lemon wedges are caramelised and juice, making an instant sauce for this zesty chicken.
The ingredient of Honey and lemon baked chicken
- 4 small witlof, halved
- 4 (about 1.2kg) chicken marylands
- 1 tbsp additional supplementary virgin olive oil
- 1 large red onion, halved, cut into wedges
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 4 combine garlic cloves
- 5 blithe bay leaves
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Manuka honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Crusty bread, to help (optional)
The instruction how to make Honey and lemon baked chicken
- Preheat the oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan forced. Place the witlof in a large bowl. Cover later boiling water. Stand for 2 minutes. Drain. Place in a bowl.
- Heat a large flame-proof roasting pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle the chicken taking into account bearing in mind half of the oil. Season and cook, turning, for 6-8 minutes or until the chicken is browned.
- mount up onion, lemon, garlic and bay leaves to the witlof. Drizzle afterward the long-lasting oil. Season. Toss to coat. Add to pan. increase the honey and vinegar in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave roughly speaking high for 20 seconds or until honey is runny. Drizzle greater than pan. Bake, basting later than pan juices halfway through cooking, for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. assist past crusty bread, if using.
Nutritions of Honey and lemon baked chickencalories: 545.637 calories
fatContent: 20 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 61 grams protein