The ingredient of Parsley and parmesan crusted chicken
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp smoky paprika
- 2 tsp honey
- salt and pepper
- 500g sweet potato (kumara), peeled, cut into wedges
- 4 chicken breast fillets, halved horizontally
- plain flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3/4 cup (45g) dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup (20g) finely grated parmesan
The instruction how to make Parsley and parmesan crusted chicken
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Place the oil, paprika and honey in a small saucepan more than low heat and move around until competently combined. Season subsequent to salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the sweet potato in a large bowl and drizzle subsequently the oil mixture, tossing to evenly coat. Place sweet potato on a baking tray lined like non-stick baking paper and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
- Meanwhile, to prepare the chicken, place some plain flour in a large bowl. Place the egg and parsley in choice bowl, and the breadcrumbs, parmesan, salt and pepper in a third bowl.
- Toss the chicken in the flour and shake off any excess. Dip each chicken piece in the egg mixture, draining off any excess egg, subsequently next dip into the breadcrumb mixture, pressing the crumbs onto the chicken to coat evenly. Place the fillets on the subject of with reference to a baking tray lined subsequently non-stick baking paper and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the fridge. Heat a little oil in a large non-stick frying pan greater than medium heat. Cook in batches for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked through. promote the chicken following the sweet potato wedges.
Nutritions of Parsley and parmesan crusted chickencalories: 531.536 calories
fatContent: 22 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 11 grams sugar
proteinContent: 54 grams protein
sodiumContent: 277.75 milligrams sodium