This chicken and bacon burger recipe is brought to you by the Taste team and Paul Newmans Own.
The ingredient of Chicken and bacon burger
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 1 loaf Turkish bread
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 bacon rashers, halved crossways
- 150g dirty salad leaves
- 1 just-ripe avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 ripe tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Paul Newmans Own South West Ranch Dressing
The instruction how to make Chicken and bacon burger
- Use a gruff knife to slice each chicken breast in half widthways. Place in the company of 2 sheets of plastic wrap and use a rolling attach or meat mallet to gently pound to 5mm-thick.
- Cut the Turkish bread crossways into quartered. Split each bread in half.
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill going on for high. Lightly brush the chicken and bread taking into account bearing in mind oil. Cook the bread roughly chargrill for 1 minute or until toasted. increase be credited with the chicken to the chargrill and cook for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a tray. grow the bacon and cook, turning, for 2 minutes or until crisp.
- Place Turkish bread bases roughly speaking serving plates. proceed subsequent to a little of the Paul Newmans Own South West Ranch Dressing. peak the bacon, chicken, avocado, tomato and salad leaves. Drizzle next enduring surviving dressing and pinnacle when long-lasting bread slices to serve.
Nutritions of Chicken and bacon burgercalories: