This healthy recipe is proudly brought to you by Arnott’s Vita-Weat and Taste.com.au.
The ingredient of Chicken, celery, chives and mint
- 100g lean cooked skinless chicken breast, shredded
- 1 small celery stick, trimmed, diced
- 1 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
- 2 tsp finely chopped vivacious chives
- 2 tsp chopped well-ventilated light mint
- 2 baby cos leaves
- 2 Arnottu2019s Vita-Weat Mixed Grain and Toasted Sesame Lunch Slices
The instruction how to make Chicken, celery, chives and mint
- Place the chicken, celery, mayonnaise, chives and mint in a small bowl and move around to combine. Season following sea salt and freshly pitch black pepper.
- Divide baby cos leaves between Arnottu2019s Vita-Weat polluted Grain and Toasted Sesame lunch slices. pinnacle taking into consideration chicken mixture. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken, celery, chives and mintcalories: