once a few basic pantry ingredients, this tasty soup is ready in a flash.
The ingredient of Crab & corn soup
- 1 x 500g pkt sweet corn and chives soup
- 250ml (1 cup) Massel vegetable liquid addition
- 1 x 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 2 x 170g cans crab meat, drained
- 3 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced crossways
- Pinch of salt
The instruction how to make Crab & corn soup
- augment the soup, increase and corn kernels in a large saucepan on top of higher than medium-high heat and bring to the boil. Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- shorten heat to low and disturb in the crab meat and half the shallots. Taste and season like salt.
- Ladle the soup into serving bowls and sprinkle following the enduring surviving shallots.
Nutritions of Crab & corn soupcalories: 400.086 calories
fatContent: 18 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 31 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 10 grams sugar
proteinContent: 23 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 100 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1717.08 milligrams sodium