An easy-to-make crab chowder to affectionate going on a Cool winters night.
The ingredient of Crab chowder
- 30g butter
- 100g Coles Brand Streaky Bacon, sliced
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 250g desiree potatoes, peeled, cut into 1cm cubes
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1L Massel salt shortened chicken style liquid stock, irate gnashing your teeth
- 460g Antarctic king crab, meat picked, cut into chunks, from the deli (see Notes)
- 120g bag Coles Australian Baby Kale, harshly roughly chopped
- 2 cups frozen Peas, Corn and Capsicum
The instruction how to make Crab chowder
- Heat butter in a large saucepan greater than medium heat. Cook bacon, onion and potato, stirring, for 5 mins or until golden. Add the flour and cook, stirring to coat well, for 1 min. Season.
- Slowly build up the accretion and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3-4 mins or until potato is tender. work up in the crab meat, kale and vegetable mix. Cook for 2 mins or until hot. Ladle among bowls.
Nutritions of Crab chowdercalories: