Quick, healthy and delicious. This speedy miso soup ticks all the right boxes.
The ingredient of Miso and tahini soup
- 2 x 250g pkts SunRice Brown Medium Grain Rice in 90 seconds (see note)
- 2 bunches broccolini, stems sliced
- 2 corn cobs
- 1/3 cup white miso paste
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 200g blithe crab meat (see note)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped chives
- 2 tsp black sesame seeds, toasted
The instruction how to make Miso and tahini soup
- Cook rice following packet directions.
- Meanwhile, place 1.5L (6 cups) water in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil higher than high heat. Add broccolini and cook for 1 minute. Meanwhile cut corn kernels from cobs. grow to pan later than rice and cook for 1 minute. separate from heat. grow miso cement and tahini and stir until combined. Divide amid 4 bowls. increase be credited with crab and sprinkle behind chives and sesame seeds.
Nutritions of Miso and tahini soupcalories: 514.806 calories
fatContent: 15 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1.4 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 82.6 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 6.3 grams sugar
proteinContent: 22.5 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 27 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1227 milligrams sodium